Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
1. Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
3. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email from UPS with your tracking information that can be tracked at www.ups.com
4. UPS will make 3 delivery attempts to your address. Please be available for 1 of these delivery attempts.
5. Once you've received your chair, sit down, relax....enjoy!
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. Also, please retain all packaging materials until you have fully inspected your products.