Ninna Nanna Bassinet
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BASSINET:£495 GBP
ninna nanna bassinet - modern bassinet - contemporary nursery furniture
We don't believe that bassinets should look like pouffy 1980's wedding dresses.
Beautiful and simple, the Ninna Nanna bassinet is designed to keep the focus on your gorgeous new baby (while showing off your great sense of style!). The removable basket (which makes a great portable bed for trips to the Grandparents' house) nestles into a solid birch rocker base. When baby outgrows the bassinet, the basket is perfect for corralling and displaying all those plush stuffed animals and cool toys you received at your baby shower.
- Basket is handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials; stand is imported
- Basket includes soft and protective sides that are covered by a removable and machine-washable micro suede
- Hand Crafted basket available in stone or charcoal micro suede
- Includes a waterproof mattress composed of polyester fibers
- Includes 2 fitted 100% cotton mattress sheets (stone basket comes with two stone colored sheets, charcoal basket comes with two white sheets)
- Newborn can use until baby is 18 pounds or can roll over & move around, whichever comes first
- Some assembly required for rocker base
- NEVER LIFT BASKET WITH CHILD INSIDE
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices, click here.
- Product Fact Sheet
|assembled stand only:
||34"L x 24"W x 24.5"H /
86.35 cm x 61 cm x 62.2 cm
|basket only:||32"L x 21.5"W x 10"H /
81.2 cm x 54.6 cm x 25.4 cm
|overall dimensions of
basket in stand:
|34"L x 24"W x 28"H /
86.35 cm x 54.6 cm x 71.1 cm
|mattress:|| 28" x 18" /
71.1 cm x 45.7 cm
|product weight:||30lbs / 13.6 kg|
How do I care for my furniture?
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe bonded leather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email from UPS with your tracking information that can be tracked at www.ups.com
- UPS will make 3 delivery attempts to your address. Please be available for 1 of these delivery attempts.
- Once you've received your chair, sit down, relax....enjoy!
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at email@example.com. Also, please retain all packaging materials until you have fully inspected your products.
Our furniture comes with a one year warranty on manufacturing defects. Please note our warranty is voided if the item has been re-upholstered or altered in any way (such as adding a fabric protector such as Scotchguard).
Our chairs are all made to order, and therefore cannot be returned.
Orders placed outside of mainland Canada or the United States that are returned for reasons other than delivery damage or manufacturing defect are non-refundable.