|Overall Stationary Depth:||31"|
|Back Height (from seat to top of chair):||25"|
|Distance from wall needed for rocking:||6" – 8"|
|Product Weight:||55 lbs.|
Quick Reference: Compare Each Modern Nursery Chair
|CHAIRS||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||OVERALL STATIONARY DEPTH||SEAT HEIGHT (Floor to top of seat)||SEAT WIDTH (At front of seat)||SEAT DEPTH (Without lumbar pillow)||BACK HEIGHT (From top of seat to top of chair)||BACK TO FORTH MOTION SPAN||PRODUCT WEIGHT (Approx)||REMOVABLE SEAT CUSHION||AVAILABLE IN ENVIROLEATHER||CONTRAST PIPING AVAILABLE||RECLINE||OPTIONAL SWIVEL|
|LUCA GLIDER||30"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||85 lbs|
|COMO GLIDER||30"||37"||33"||18"||23"||20"||26"||43"||90 lbs|
|VERA GLIDER||32"||37"||36"||18"||26"||20"||27"||43"||90 lbs|
|GRAZIA GLIDER||30"||38"||32"||17"||23"||22"||26"||43"||115 lbs|
|VOLA GLIDER||28"||38"||32"||18"||22"||19"||26"||43"||85 lbs|
|GRANO GLIDER RECLINER||28"||39"||32"||18"||21"||20"||27"||43"||115 lbs|
|JOYA ROCKER||26"||36"||31"||17"||20"||19"||25"||33"||55 lbs|
|JACKSON ROCKER||28"||39"||35"||18"||21"||21"||28"||33"||50 lbs|
|JACKIE ROCKER||28"||32"||33"||17"||21"||21"||20"||33"||45 lbs|
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email from UPS with your tracking information that can be tracked at www.ups.com
- UPS will make 3 delivery attempts to your address. Please be available for 1 of these delivery attempts.
- Once you've received your chair, sit down, relax....enjoy!
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at email@example.com. Also, please retain all packaging materials until you have fully inspected your products.
NEW! We are shipping to European Union now. Your order will be charged in pounds and shipping is complimentary. We ship to the following European countries: Andorra | Austria | Belgium | Denmark | Finland | France | Germany | Greece | Iceland | Ireland | Italy | Luxembourg | Monaco | Netherlands | Norway | Portugal | San Marino | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on wood frame and metal frame
- 5 years on springs
- 2 years on foam, fabric and glider mechanism
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the product has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration, and/or failure to follow Care & Cleaning
- Instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may incur during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs)
- 1 year limited warranty on bassinets and cubinos
Our chairs are all made to order, and therefore cannot be returned.
Orders placed outside of mainland Canada or the United States that are returned for reasons other than delivery damage or manufacturing defect are non-refundable.