CUSTOMIZE YOUR BASSINET:Includes mattress and 2 fitted mattress sheets.
rockwell bassinet - modern bassinet- contemporary baby furniture
Rock your sweet little one to sleep in our Rockwell Bassinet.
Our Rockwell bassinet is synonymous with ultimate modern luxury; it is the perfect combination of beautiful materials and a soothing rock for your little one. Its streamlined chrome stand with solid walnut rocking feet is beautifully contrasted to the soft upholstered basket that can be removed and transported to different rooms in your home (or the Grandparents' home!). When you are finished with the bassinet, the basket alone makes an excellent spot to store all your baby's new stuffies!
- Basket and stand are handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Basket includes soft and protective sides that are covered by a removable and machine-washable fabric
- Basket available in white micro suede or heather grey fabric
- Polished chrome legs with solid walnut rocker base
- Includes a waterproof mattress
- Includes 2 white fitted 100% cotton mattress sheets
- Newborn can use until baby is 18 pounds or can roll over & move around, whichever comes first
- NEVER LIFT BASKET WITH CHILD INSIDE
- Our Rockwell bassinet passes all US/Canadian/European Safety standards
- Quick and easy assembly for rocker base
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices, click here.
- Product Fact Sheet
|assembled stand only:
||33"L x 23"W x 18.5"H /
83.8 cm x 58.4 cm x 47 cm
|basket only:||32"L x 21.5"W x 10"H /
81.2 cm x 54.6 cm x 25.4 cm
|overall dimensions of
basket in stand:
|33"L x 23"W x 25"H /
83.8 cm x 58.4 cm x 63.5 cm
|mattress:|| 28" x 18" /
71.1 cm x 45.7 cm
|product weight:||30lbs 13.6 kg|
How do I care for my furniture?
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.
ENVIROLEATHER, MICROSUEDE & MICROFIBER:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede and wipe enviroleather regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions on "How to Spot Clean"
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
- For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email from UPS with your tracking information that can be tracked at www.ups.com
- UPS will make 3 delivery attempts to your address. Please be available for 1 of these delivery attempts.
- Once you've received your chair, sit down, relax....enjoy!
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please retain all packaging materials until you have fully inspected your products.
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 1 year limited warranty
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- Failure to follow proper assembly instructions and/or failure to regularly tighten screws will void this warranty
- If the bassinet or stand have been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, and/or misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).
Our chairs are all made to order, and therefore cannot be returned.
Orders placed outside of mainland Canada or the United States that are returned for reasons other than delivery damage or manufacturing defect are non-refundable.