DESIGN YOUR OTTOMAN:Regular price Starting at £495 GBP
grazia ottoman - modern ottoman - contemporary nursery furniture
The Grazia Ottoman is the essential companion for the Grazia Glider. The Grazia Ottoman's base matches the circular, brushed stainless steel base of the glider, and its silhouette complements the Grazia's unique lines. Its smooth glide will compel you to put your feet up and enjoy the glide.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Circular, brushed stainless steel base that glides (it does not swivel)
- Unique profile
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our health and ecological practices, click here.
- Product Fact Sheet
|Product Weight:||30 lbs./13.6 kg|
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
Our Customer Service Associates and our professional shipping company partners want to ensure your furniture purchase goes smoothly and that your products are delivered safely, affordably and on time. Here's what is going to happen:
FOR AN UPHOLSTERED CHAIR OR BED:
- Once you've made your purchase online or over the phone, your credit card will be charged.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- Once your order has shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email from UPS with your tracking information that can be tracked at www.ups.com
- UPS will make 3 delivery attempts to your address. Please be available for 1 of these delivery attempts.
- Once you've received your chair, sit down, relax....enjoy!
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any damage that may have occurred to your item while in transit. If there is visible damage to the box, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please retain all packaging materials until you have fully inspected your products.
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on wood frame and metal frame
- 5 years on springs
- 2 years on foam, fabric and glider mechanism
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
- If the product has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration, and/or failure to follow Care & Cleaning
- Instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered by warranty
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may incur during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs)
- 1 year limited warranty on bassinets and cubinos
Our chairs are all made to order, and therefore cannot be returned.
Orders placed outside of mainland Canada or the United States that are returned for reasons other than delivery damage or manufacturing defect are non-refundable.